Thursday, April 10, 2008

She has overcome her fear!


Last year at Grace's end of year program, I had to sit on stage with her.

My completely outgoing child suddenly was overwhelmed with fear.

Fast forward to this past Sunday. My hubby and I have a great routine after church. I pick up Grace, and he gets Anna and Joshua. Grace LOVES to go down the elevator, but last week it wasn't working. So this time we went down the "big stairs" by "big church." My sweet baby surprised me by asking me to go down to the bottom and turn around to watch her.

...she sang!!!

She broke out with "Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord!" It was such a proud moment for me!!

They have been practicing since January and she is so excited for this year! (I only hope she doesn't get stage fright on the night of the program again, maybe I should dress up just in case)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oohhh....Adorable!!!!

Did she sing loud??!!!

totally cute!

Andrea

charlotte said...

Way to go Gracie!!! Ammie and Ubba are proud of you. :)