Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'll take it from Andrea...My mommy heart was BURSTING this weekend!!

This was how my weekend started.


My mom kept the kids, and Rodney and I had a great night away in a hotel!!!



Saturday we came home, and aside from a quick trip to the hospital (none of mine, but pray for David and Julie), we had a great family day! We all ate lunch out together, took naps, and played.


Then...I made DOZENS of cookies, with Grace's help of course!




Shall I continue??

Sunday was of course church until 1:00, and then mommy got to go to a baby shower! Fun!!

BUT...that was not even the best part.

You heard me right. Grown-up girl time was not the best part for me on Sunday!


The best part was coming home and hearing that my kids were behaving like BEST FRIENDS the whole time I was gone!!

Why don't they act like that when I'm around I ask????

Well, they did!!! They continued with their sweetness all night long!!


They serenaded mommy in the kitchen.



The girls dressed together and even asked to get their hair braided the same! (Anna NEVER asks for this anymore! You know she needs her own identity and all..)


I had a WONDERFUL weekend and I am feeling so blessed by God right now!!

1 comment:

charlotte said...

How sweet. I'm proud of Anna for playing so well with Gracie. These are the moments they'll always remember when they're older. :)