Monday, April 28, 2008

Hot Texas days and ice cream!!




Around here a hot day, and nothing to do...usually results in water play and ice cream.





These are the only days my car gets washed throughout the year. The kids will do just about anything for ice cream. (from the ice cream man of course)

Saturday was no different.

This was one of those rare weekends when we had nothing planned and could just enjoy the day.

The kids asked if they could wash the car.

Which led to setting up the sprinkler.

Which then led to swimming in the bucket. (I don't know what I'll do when Grace can't fit in it anymore!)





Then the ice cream man shows up and it's ice cream for all!!

Happy, happy kiddos!!!









Wait a minute....how could someone look so angry while holding not one, but two ice creams???




No gum balls. Hmph!

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Why does my godson look old enough to vote??? Wow. Tell the kiddos I'm bringing my Jeep up and they can was that! Poor Gracie. She should of sold one to the neighbor kids and made money. Ha.