Sunday, April 6, 2008

He sleeps...



I love to watch my baby fall asleep. The best part about it is where he falls asleep. I guess being the youngest, you pretty much have to learn to deal with the noise. Joshua deals VERY well with it.

He has been trying to be a big boy and give up his afternoon naps, but sometimes it doesn't work. My energetic baby boy usually hits a wall around 3pm. I have no idea what time he actually was sleeping in these pictures, I am just going on my recollection. (which Rodney will tell you isn't always that reliable, hee hee)

If I were a sweet mommy, I might pick him up and put him in his comfy bed.

Nope, I have to get pictures first!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

HELLO!!!

It's me, Andrea, from True Moments of Family!!

I have to ask...Did you find the Wheeler Blog from my blog or is it just, truly, that small of a world??

Their story is so neat...

And I AM ON YOUR LIST WITH PIONEER WOMAN????

Are you kidding me?? hehe

I'm honored!!!

I LOVE your photography!!!!

That post with the sweet boy was delicious!!!!

I'll be a regular here!!

Andrea
www.cockrumfamily.blogspot.com