Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's Been Almost a Year





I have been waiting for this long to post my favorites from our anniversary trip to San Francisco last year. This was our 2 day whirl-wind trip we took for #5. Thank you so much mom for keeping the kids, I am just as thankful today as I was then! It is such a beautiful city and it was the first trip we had taken alone since Rodney and I were engaged!!

I wish I could tell you exactly where Bob's is because they have incredible pancakes!! I don't know what they use, but I want to go back just to eat them!

Thank you so much to my BFF for suggesting the trip to Muir Woods. I can't believe how amazing the trees were. I'm sure no one is surprised that by the time we got out of there, Rodney was exhausted from having to pose for my pictures.

1 comment:

Crista Merrell said...

Maybe someday we'll get to go to Muir Woods together! I would LOVE that. A grown up trip. Imagine!

Thanks for coming to the party. NoNo has to have his Gracie (and JT) there!

Love you, me