Monday, June 16, 2008

Wow...what a weekend!

I think when I said I would post the other night, well I was overestimating my ability to keep my eyes open.

Then there was the daunting task of picking which few pictures to show you out of....838!!!! Yep, 5 days at the park and that's how many pictures I took. (doesn't include the video clips)

I think I'll make a few posts and just go through the days. I didn't have internet access there, so I couldn't do this earlier. :(



The Journey there and Arrival





This is how we kept them entertained for a 15 hour trip... Disney movies and Mad libs for Anna.



A close-up of Joshua to show you his new "big boy" haircut. (I can't believe he'll be 3 next month!)


A pretty bridge...just because I liked it, I thought I would share.



A very scary tunnel...I wanted to show you that I survived driving under water. I have driven in this tunnel so many times, but I NEVER like it! See that little light at the end? That is the ONLY thing I like about this tunnel!




This is the reason we drive to Florida from Texas. The drive is gorgeous! This is the way it looks the entire time...lots of green!! Pretty...pretty green trees on both sides of the road. I love it!



Does anyone know what this building is?? I can't remember, but it make me laugh so I took a picture.



Yeah!!!! We're out of the car!!! We can run!!!

What??? You want us to SIT and take a picture???



When we arrived in Orlando we stayed one night off property, because we wanted to be close enough to go to the park the first day. (thanks mom for the room!)

Because we got there early, we took the girls by the Disney hotel to check things out. (we were also playing with the GPS we got on the trip) The next few are from our pre-visit to Pop Century.

This is a picture of the little girls burying Anna at the playground.


I want one of these in my backyard!!! A huge game of Twister...that rocks!!


I also want this golf cart!! I don't know if it actually gets driven or if it's just for show, but it is so cool!!



Next post...Day 1 at Disney.

2 comments:

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm glad your all home safe and sound! I can't wait to see the pics. I love the one of the kids all intently watching a movie in the car. Isn't that the best invention ever. How did parents ever take their kids any where without them :)
Have a great week!
Stacey

MMm&m said...

LISA!!! Did you totally drive through Pensacola and not tell me.....shame on you!!! I recognized the bridge in Baton Rouge AND the tunnel in Mobile....again, shame!
Just kidding - glad yall had a BLAST!!!
Love, Martha