Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Eeeeeveniiiiiiing!!!!!!

I thought I would go over what we've been up to since getting home from our trip. It took me this long to finish telling ya'll about it, so now I have to play catch up!



First of all it is too HOT!!!



Because it is so hot in Texas, the firemen come out to the camps and hose the girlscouts down. Everyday Anna told me, "Mom...I'm not going to do thaaaat!"

Good thing I brought towels anyways, because this is how I picked her up EVERYDAY!!




It's been awhile since we have seen Joshua sleeping. I just love it when he sleeps.




We got a kitty!!! It is really Joshua's kitty, he LOVES this kitty. Kitty likes to play possum every time Joshua picks her up. Poor kitty. (kitty was not harmed at any time)




This is what Joshua has to do to get "kitty."



Why do I keep saying kitty? Well we first thought she was a boy...then a girl...then a boy...and we finally figured out she is a girl!!

The kids had already named her Tad, and now thy don't know what to call her????




Swim lessons with Joshua.



THANK YOU Sarah!!!!




Swim lessons with Grace.



THANK YOU AGAIN Sarah!!!!!



Another cute pic of my baby. :)




See that little person at the top of the picture?

It's my first baby Anna. She started gymnastics again and LOVES it!!



Joshua is in the stage of invading everyone's space right now. When he does this, Grace usually kicks the fire out of him! I give her consequences because this is not OK, but then I also tell Joshua in private that he was asking for it! What to do with these two!!!



This was Anna's first room mate for church camp. This was her first time at an overnight camp that was more than one night. (it was 3 nights)

She came home and I think she wants to go back and stay. I had to bribe her to come home with me by bringing her best friend with me to pick her up! :)




The chaos of campers. Eek!! This is where I dropped my baby off on Monday!!

I'm sure glad she made it back!! J/K, I knew she would make it. :)


1 comment:

charlotte said...

Glad Anna had such a great time at camp. Somehow I knew she would. :)Looks like you've found the right combo for Gracie and Joshua-lots of swimming and lots of sleeping. Keep it up!! The jury is still out on the kitty. :)