Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1st day at Disney- So many pictures!!

I think we all know by now that writing is not a strength of mine. I literally had to choose between hundreds of pictures and I got them down to these I have chosen for day one. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique was our big event for the day and the girls LOVED it!! (thank you Mama!)

Most of the pictures are of the little ones because that's who I spent the most of my time with. Don't get me wrong, that's what I LOVE to do. I sent Rodney, my dad, and Anna off to do all the thrill rides as often as possible. As long as they indulged me in taking pictures with the Photo Pass people, I was more than happy.


This was Anna telling her daddy about the talking trash can we ran into. She kept wanting to go back and hang out with the trash can!!



Sarah in my hat. (we didn't want to put hers on because it would mess up her hair)



Joshua's hat. Let me tell you how opinionated this child is!! He is worse than the girls sometimes when it comes to what he wears!!




This is Grace's very small hat. She has such thick hair that she needs an adult hat. She INSISTED on this hat though, because it had sunglasses to go with it.




Only in Disney!! (I loved it because it was one of the few places that had my Coke Zero!!)



Inseparable cousins!! They had to do EVERYTHING together!!




My sweet girl always smiling for her momma.




This girl was HILARIOUS!! You could totally tell she loves her job!! I would much rather be an ugly stepsister than a princess, it's so much more fun!!!




I HAD to stop and do this!! :) LOL




Please just take a look at my mom's face!! She is having just as much fun as the girls are!!




Our little princesses.



Punk rocker princess!! Her mommy and daddy LOVED this!!



Too big for the dress, but NEVER too big for the makeover!!




My little Tinker Bell. She did not want them to touch her hair!

Oops, I think she lost a wing.




Tomorrow...Day 2.

No comments: