Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Disney- Day 2

I am going to interject here for a moment and say that today has been rough!! I am about to lose my mind with Grace and I need encouragement. I am going to take a moment to turn to Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel and see what I can find. I will make some quick captions and leave it at that.


This is how we roll!



Rodney and Joshua on the bus.



My dad and Anna on the bus.



A yummy Tusker House breakfast! I LOVED the waffles!



Their first pic of this trip with Mickey.


Our whole group with Minnie.



The finale of The Lion King at Animal Kingdom.



Anna spent her own money to get a caricature drawn of her.



Pool break!



Sarah and Joshua...too cute!



Even more adorable...holding hands!



My mom, dad, and VERY sleepy Grace at the Hoop De Doo Revue.



Hoopin it up!



My dad caught this one of Anna. She loved the show.

(Pay no attention to that tired looking momma to the left of her.)


Tomorrow...Day 3.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Great pics Lisa...looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Hoping and praying things settle for you and tomorrow is a better day for you with Grace. I think parenting has to be THE hardest job in the world don't you? And it can be the BEST job too.

Take care and God Bless,
Anna

Stacey and Dewey said...

Lovin the Disney pics!!! It looks like you all had so much fun. And what a blessing to have the grandparents there to play with the kids. Cute, cute and keep em coming!
Stacey