Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Planning for a trip.

I really try to post at least every other day, but this week is crazy! For some reason I scheduled 2 too many things to do. (and then some unexpected ones came up)

We are getting ready for our trip to Disney World and today was cleaning day. NOW I have to spend my morning at Discount Tire!! Once again I have a nail in my tire! I really don't go looking for them you know. Somehow this happens to me almost twice a year, every year.

It would have been nice to already be out of the house and on my way too. I have issues with waking sleeping angels. If I absolutely have to, I will. We were up late packing though, and they are tired!

**I'm back. Had to stop for a moment and make my hubby his breakfast. This does not happen everyday...he wakes up TOO EARLY!!

Anyways, I have a list today and for some reason I think if I post it...it will get done. I'll let you know at the end of the day.

1. Discount tire (who knows how long this will take?)
2. Pick up food for guinea pigs
3. Finish laundry
4. Mop??
5. Prepare for mission team meeting tonight
a. Print copies of trip application
b. Make copies of Montana DVD
c. Print copies of what to bring


I'll post tonight and see how it went.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

You didn't post again so does that mean things didn't go well?? Hope you're having a blast in Disneyworld!! I'm back from Mason. Love you and miss you!!