Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Disney- Day 5 (Finally!!)

Whew! I LOVE posting about all of our fun at Disney World, but I am so excited to move on about what we've been doing since then! Here are the pictures from our final day in FL. I think I took only one picture on the ride home. (I didn't post that one either) It was pretty much the same as the trip there only in reverse. :)

Crystal Palace lunch with Piglet



PLEASE DO NOT LET YOU KIDS READ THIS:

I think this wasn't a very nice Pooh. :(

Notice in this picture Anna is not there.

She had just stepped away to get her food, I tried to get her over, but Pooh wouldn't wait.
Well Anna really wanted a picture with Pooh, so I tried to get one before we left. (in-between him taking pictures with other people, I didn't want to be rude)

But he looked at us and turned and walked away!! I KNOW he saw us!! How rude! I know they can do it, take a look at what Eeyore was like...




Here is the photo without Joshua.



And here is the sweet photo he took with Joshua before we left.

Thank you sweet Eeyore!!



Moving on to more pleasant moments.

I absolutely love this picture of Anna in front of the castle! She LOVES to Hoola Hoop!



The little ones tried their best, bless their sweet selves!

Grace got a little tired.


The storm moving in over the castle.

See those guys in the middle? Especially the one in the vest! They are my favorite people in all of Disney World...The Photo Pass People!! When I grow up I want to be one!! :)




The storm didn't stop the parade though!! These two girls LOVED the parades!!



Keep trying...I don't think ANY of you are the king. :)



Fun on Cinderella's Carousel



I just LOVE the look on Sarah's in this picture!

(I can't stand the look on my face, but I left it unedited. I'm just keepin' it real for you.)



Anna and her Bunga




Finally a picture of me and my sweetie!! Thanks Mom...I knew I brought you along for something! :) Just kidding! :)




This girl ROCKED the Jungle Cruise!!! She was so funny!!!




The girls outlasted the boys...

... so we all got new "ears" and posed for a picture before we left.



This is what we did to the little princesses. :)

WORE THEM OUT!!!




More news from home tomorrow...swimming lessons, gymnastics, summer camps and more!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

WOW Lisa,
Have really enjoyed all your photos from your trip. It looks like you all had a great time!!! What a fun place. One of these days I would love to go to the US and take our girls there.

Sounds like life has been very busy for you but fun at the same time!
Take care,
Anna

charlotte said...

My favorite is the two girls passed out in the stroller. That means you and Disneyworld combined did your job and got your money's worth!

trey said...

WOW!!!!

SUCH a neat post!!!!

Your family is beautiful....

It would be fun to do Disney together!!! hehe


Andrea