Friday, June 20, 2008

Disney-Day 4 and a weekend update.

This weekend was so nice!! I will just tell you about each day.

Saturday I spent the morning taking baby Dalton pictures!! (sneak peak Tues) I wish I knew how to link you, but I don't. I will just tell you that I took belly pictures of his momma in May.

After that I had to pick up Anna from her friends house (and then her friend and twin brother came with us), go to Sam's to get the rest of the food for Kiewan's birthday, and get to the Boys and Girls Country to decorate for the party!!

**5 kiddos, wow I feel like Andrea. :) Luv you girl!!

The party went by so smoothly (except for the sudden storm that interrupted our picnic). I just told everyone that God wanted us to have "close" fellowship. Then all the kids got to go hunting for mud bugs. :)




Sunday is easy...we had church and then a complete family day!! We went out to lunch and then to the movies. This was a first for us because Joshua was never able to sit through the movie before. Then we had to come home and get Anna ready for camp!! Yippee!! She keeps telling me she doesn't want to go, but I know her too well. the only problem she's going to have is not wanting to come back home when it's over!!


Now on to Disney Day 4...



A bus ride to Hollywood Studios...Grace still wearing those ears!!




Breakfast with Leo.



Grace and Sarah dancing to Playhouse Disney songs.




Grace took this picture at the Stunt Show. I love the composition and the angle!
Way to go baby girl!!



"Look Mommy and Daddy!! Aunt Lisa gave me ice cream everyday!!!!"



Grace is my kiddo that REALLY loves ice cream!

BTW, I saw a show on Disney Unwrapped on the Food Network and they told the history of these Mickey ice cream bars. Very interesting....well for Disney geeks like me. :)




This is as close to Buzz and Woody as we got. The line was TOO long!! Joshua didn't mind though, he was still all smiles.




Why isn't Grace in this photo???

Major meltdown.




We let the kids play at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.

This is where Joshua spent 1/2 the time.




My little space explorers.



These kiddos know how to make me happy! Say cheese!




The last 4 pictures are of our dinner at the Sci-Fi Diner. Neat place, but I wouldn't recommend going there with little kids. Too small of tables and not enough control of the kids.

Not to mention the first to pictures don't even represent well how close the kids are to your face!!




No comments: