Tuesday, July 22, 2008

VBS Week

VBS was a crazy week.

It was however a week filled with God's love! I thoroughly enjoyed Grace coming home everyday yelling "Jesus is real!!!" It was so cute. I can always count on her telling me what the lesson for the day was. The other two?? Well I have to pretty much drag it out of them. It's pretty hard to do that with Joshua. He was usually asleep before we made it out of the parking lot.

Here are a few pictures to share from the week.


Grace and her sweet friend doing the chicken dance.




My future daughter-in-law.




Grace is finally over her stage fright.
This is her singing in the program on the last day of VBS.



Joshua playing with one of his best friends.

This is Elli...she is a sweet princess from Guatemala.
She is my BFF's princess, and I get to spoil her! :)



You may not get who this is from the back, but this is Noah.
He is another of my BFF's sweet angels.



Oh, here she is again. You can't see them here, but she has dimples that are irresistible!



Grace playing one of the recreation games. This was so fun to watch!



Grace and her new friend walking in to the church from music.

No comments: