Friday, July 25, 2008

I love rainy days!

I am not sure how you feel about the rain, but down here in Houston it means it's going to be a little cooler. That makes it wonderful!!

Never mind that within 24 hours it will be hot again.

And then it will be nasty and humid.

Which means the mosquitoes will be out soon.

But first it means a few hours of cooler temps and the perfect time to be outside. The complete overcast makes it PERFECT for taking pictures! (as long as there is no lightening)

The second shot is a little dark for my normal liking, but in this picture I think it works. Tell me, what do you think.?




2 comments:

Anna said...

You're right. I think that 2nd photo does work having the dark clouds above.

They look great.

Enjoy the reprieve from the heat!

Anna

charlotte said...

THOR The Storm Warrior!!!