Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Grace went missing...or so I thought.

Grace was very whiny today.

So much so that she spent alot of time in her room.

This afternoon when daddy got home he took her out to play for awhile. Mommy ruined it by calling them in half an hour later for dinner. She ate well, but then she wanted to go back outside. By this time the mosquitoes were in full force, daddy was crashed out, and So You Think You Can Dance was on. I was not going outside!!

When she decided to throw a fit I sent her to her room.

Usually she just comes down after awhile and all is well after her apology. But this time...an hour went by (without me really noticing) and I went looking for her.

Where was Grace?? (you must know that sometimes she likes to try and walk out to a friends house by herself)




This is what I saw when I went in her room. (oh and it was dark, here I had a flash)

Do you see it??





Let me help you out a bit.





TOO FUNNY!!!

Not surprising though...she falls asleep on the floor every now and then.

Just never under the bed before. :)


3 comments:

Anna said...

Ohhh too cute!!! She must have exhausted herself.

I have gone into one of my girls rooms one night and got a fright because i couldn't see her in the bed. Anyway found her at the end of it lying sideways! I have also found her under the bed as well...but I think she has always been awake!! YOu did well to capture that moment with the camera.

Anna

charlotte said...

AND she still had her angel wings on, despite the many costume changes throughout the afternoon.

Ashton said...

That is toooo cute!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I love yours! :o) My little sister NEVER falls asleep without a bottle and being rocked!! SPOILED is what she is!! and she takes GREAT pleasure in it!!