Sunday, July 6, 2008

MMM...(many more Monday)

I thought instead of FFF (favorite foto Friday), I would do a Monday post instead. I always have so much catching up to do from the weekend! I can never really pick just one picture anyways. :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I had to take a special moment out and pray for all of my family members in the military.


Grace dressed up as "Bible Girl"



I have no idea what this was...I just thought it looked cool.



I do not like fireworks. Let me correct myself. I enjoy watching fireworks at places like Disney World and such, but NOT at home. I spend all of my time making sure the kids don't burn up! It makes me so nervous!!!!!! Aack!!!

Did I mention that my husband LOVES to shoot fireworks???? And since I don't like them, he has created a bonding opportunity with Anna. It works, she LOVES them!





In between chasing kids I took the opportunity to take some pictures. (of course)

Isn't this purty?? :)



After the 4th celebration we went to my mom's on Sat. and celebrated Joshua's birthday.

Here he is blowing out his candles.

(my mom insists that I tell you the cake was just a "quicky"....hee hee. She did not try and get the colors or anything right. Believe me, she amazes me with her cakes!! I will post one of my wedding cake sometime. She just decorated this one really quickly because the kids were hungry! (Joshua doesn't know any better anyways, he thinks it was Wall-E's friend)



He can NEVER resist stealing a lick!! :)

I wish I would have caught a picture of what he did later to the cake. Of the cake that was left, I think he licked off 1/4 the icing. Oops...who was supposed to put the cake away???



My grandmother and her great-grand babies.



If you have read my blog at all, then you would know that usually it's Joshua sleeping in strange positions. Here is one I caught of Grace before I woke her up for church.

Yes, that is our coffee table. :)




"Working at the car wash..."



Something fun to do on those HOT Texas days!!!


3 comments:

charlotte said...

Love Mamaw's cake. She does it yet again. Amazing! Of course he ate all the icing-thats the reason she made it for him. Where's the picture with his blue tounge when he was done? I swear the last time I was at your house each and every one of your kids had their own beds. Ha. Don't want to miss any action I guess. :) Love the way the kids are always dressed in different costumes. Keeps things interesting for sure. Can't wait for the Big Day tomorrow. I remember when my little boy was born and standing watch over him in that nursery where those nurses made me stay on the other side of the glass from him for hours on end. Still working on my official protest letter from that experience. Can't wait to see him later this week and share in his birthday week(s) he has planned.

Ashton said...

GREAT pix!!!! They look like they are having a lot of fun!

Crista Merrell said...

You ninny. That picture of Grace, the BibleGirl one? That's at MY HOUSE. I'm not speaking to you now. And I'll tell you so in about 15 minutes when you show up for Bible study at....oh, yeah.....MY HOUSE. IF you can find it. Hmph. Seriously. Shame on you BFF.
Love you, me :)