Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy!! He's 3!! ( I know it's not until Monday, but I couldn't wait!)

I took Joshua out yesterday for his birthday pictures and I had to bribe him to wear those clothes. He wears nothing but athletic shorts and t-shirts anymore.

Most of the pictures are obviously Joshua just being Joshua, but I was able to sneak a few sweet shots in. :)

Tell me what you think...I love the haircut. I think it makes him look meaner when he scrunches up his nose though. I find myself telling him all day to "fix your face" which means put a smile on. He immediately responds by giving me the GOOFIEST grin possible! :)










2 comments:

charlotte said...

He's my beautiful godson and I love him dearly but he does look like he's been in a military bootcamp w/ that haircut. Send me those pics on snapfish. Still the most gorgeous manly man boy around!

Christie Lacy said...

oh my gosh!!! #5 is a riot!!!