Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My mom is fussing at me.


Hello baby Allen!!! This is my brand new baby nephew born on 3/11. Isn't he yummy!!


Well my mom called tonight and even she told me it was time to update my blog! I guess I'm going to post some random pics from the last month and then tell you how things are going with the foster/adoption. (Let me warn you, they are not in order.)



It's March, so in Texas that means bluebonnet season. I LOVE bluebonnets!!







Even after we got home from Disney, Joshua wouldn't wear anything else. Too cute!



Spring Break was Disney World!!! My favorite place to be besides home!!








A few pictures from earlier in the month. Grace and Joshua gardening, and half the girls in the neighborhood in a huge oak tree!!




OK, back to the adoption news.

We have a case worker!! All we need now is our id number and we can receive children!!!! Did I mention how absolutely excited we are!! I will be on here as soon as something happens. It could be any day from now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cutest. Kids. EVER.

And thanks for visiting my silly little Twi-blog and leaving such nice comments! You made my day. :-D