Monday, April 13, 2009

I absolutely love our Praise and Worship Team at church!





I know, I know... it's the Monday after Easter and I am not posting adorable pictures of my children in their adorable clothes.

Well... this Easter started off late, very yucky weather, and my kiddos were not up to getting dressed in their new Easter clothes. Except for Joshua of course so I posted this one just so you could see how precious he was. Not the sharpest of pictures, but he didn't want to stand still for me. he had just seen me in the atrium and didn't want to stay with his class anymore.



What I did want to share were the pictures from our Worship service this Easter. It was amazing and the amount of talent that is up there on the stage is astonishing!! What makes it even better is that all of these people give God the glory!! I love watching them each week and wish I had half the talent they did so I could get up on stage with them. They really do tempt me sometimes. :)

No comments: