Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HA!!! I am sooo sad at blogging now and I don't know how to get back in the groove. It literally takes one of my kids to get sick and slow me down to get back to blogging. :) 

We have been so busy planning our trip to Disney... 11 days to go and counting!!! Woo Hoo!!!

We have been busy getting things together for our new additions to the family. (We will be licensed in the next 4 weeks or so) 

I have been following the Weight Watchers diet. I have lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks AND I have still been able to eat Thin Mints!!! Now that is a diet I can handle!

All this and I have been planning the next mission trip to Montana. Whew! That is enough for me right now. :) 

Well, mommy duty calls and I have to take care of my sweet Grace. I am still hoping to get back to the routine soon. Pray for me. Hee hee! :)

1 comment:

Amie said...

Thanks so much for posting the Wild Olive tees button! You have been entered into the giveaway!

Congrats on all the exciting things going on too! :)

blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com