Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How I want my Summer Vacation to be (maybe in school too)

   Do you want to know how I spent my summer vacation?Well, I really want to walk dogs for 1.00 each,there I said it! Now are you happy?Dogs are my favorite animals, besides my cat. The cat that I have now is,well my first cat that I've ever had (I think so). Back to dogs, Bailey my first dog, was my favorite dog. He was so fun and so cute!!! But we had to give him away!!! I was crying for hours!!! I want another dog but my parents won't let me. So thats why I want to walk dogs in the summer, maybe while I'm in school too. Now you know what I want to do in the summer (maybe all year and I want to save up to buy a dog and beg and beg and tell my parents that I'll pay for one myself). Bye! Bye! (see don't you love my story?! I'm only a kid! Well, I'm getting bored. Gotta go eat dinner!) AWESOME PLAN ISN'T IT!!!

(written by Anna, my 9 year old)

1 comment:

charlotte said...

My oh My does someone know how to use emotional blackmail. She goes to the head of the class for that one. :) To think we contributed to her money fund for a new dog on her birthday. Oops. :)