Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow?? Snow in Texas?? What is that all about??

Sad I know. Very sad that it takes returning home from a trip to Delaware and being in Houston, TX of ALL places to see... SNOW!!!

Now all you northern friends of mine... don't laugh. This little sprinkle of snow entertained my children for 2 hours!! Just take a look at that sad little snowball Anna and her friend Shelby were able to round up. :)










It has been so long since I have been here and I am so sorry for that. I really thought that after that last post, Anna was going to keep up with my blog for me. LOL She does have another post started, but she's as bad as I am about distractions. This time of year there are so many!!

Let me tell you a little of what I have been doing:

1. Organizing a Christmas party and gifts for 8 boys in the cottage my Sunday school sponsors.
2. Purchasing all the gifts for another cottage of 8 boys. (I was the personal shopper for their sponsor)
3. Lots and lots of photo shoots.
4. Laundry.
5. Trip to DE with the ENTIRE family... on a PLANE... on only 24 HOURS notice!!! (my grandfather passed away)
6. Black Friday shopping with my expecting SIL in Delaware!! (crazy, I know!)
7. Lots and lots of paperwork for our foster/adoption journey.
8. A couple of work Christmas parties with Rodney.
9. Facebook.
10. Both of my girls birthday parties!!
11. Oh yeah... and taking care of the 3 kids we have now. :)

No comments: