Sunday, September 14, 2008

We made it through!

Well we lost power Sat morning around 1:12 and got it back today around noon. Less than 36 hours, so we really can't complain! It was incredibly scary to think about the tornadoes that hit in our area. We heard one that went through the park by our house!

God protected us! I couldn't help but think, "I will praise You in this storm, I will lift my hands. You are who You are, no matter where I am." They played it on the radio quite a bit today, and this morning it meant so much more! 

I am going through ALL 300 or so pictures I have and I will try to choose the best to post tonight. (I don't want to blow up Blogspot or anything) LOL

Thank you to everyone who said prayers of protection over us!!

Lisa
(feeling so blessed tonight to have my AC running!!)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

SO VERY GLAD YOU AND YOURS ARE WELL!!!

(lookin' forward to more pix!)

Andrea