Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another project!! Yeah!!

Many of you remember that a few months back we painted the outside of our house. This Thursday we finally get to do the inside!!! 

This is an absolute first for me. Actually having someone come in and do it for me. Rodney and I are terrible at starting projects and never finishing them. We also can't pick colors to save our lives, so thanks to our sweet friend Tiffany!!! She came over Monday and took care of that for me!! yeah!!

Tomorrow I will take some before pictures and post them here for you. I will try to get as many pictures as I can during the process, but I don't want to get in the way. The whole house should be finished by next Monday or Tuesday!!! 

I will wait to post the final pictures until I get the house put back together a little.  :)

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh I can't wait to see!! Congrats fresh paint makes a world of difference, everything will look so fresh and new.
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey