Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More pics of my BFF's kiddos.

My kids are not going to miss me on Thursday for sure. They are going to get to play with these sweet kiddos. I can just see Caleb and Anna now, either playing the Wii or NDS. Grace is going to probably be torn between Elli and Noah. Joshua is going to be torn between Caleb and Noah. (he likes being with the boys now) They have too many choices of things to do!

I didn't even mention "the fort." Wow...I can see it now! I better get pictures! I know my sweet BFF isn't into taking pictures a much as I am, but I better get pictures of Thursday! I want to know what my babies are up to while I am gone. :)




1 comment:

MMm&m said...

MaeMae is checking up on our blog friends with me....all she could say when she saw these pics is "LaLa! LaLa!" And now she's having a fit because I changed the screen. Thanks for making it possible to see my fam!!!