Friday, August 15, 2008

Back from Montana.

Well I made it back from Montana and I have almost caught up on my sleep. I only had 2-4 hours of sleep for 6 nights straight!! 
I am so happy to be home, but I cannot wait to go back either! I plan on bringing the entire family next year. Wouldn't it be just adorable to see the kids dressed in regalia?
Here are lots of pictures to start you off with. There are hundreds more!!  :)

Here is the Montana Indian Ministries trailer with the tee pee poles loaded. 


Our view from Two Hands Cave where Pastor Bruce's interview was taped. We took the entire group up there on our last day to pray over our mission trip.


The sunset somewhere between Zortman, MT and Billings, MT. (this is what happens when the photographers drive)


Billings, MT sunrise from the airport.


A tee pee.


Aren't these colors just beautiful!! This outfit was one of my favorites!


Some of the little girls waiting for Grand Entry.


I couldn't help but get a portrait of this beauty!


I did a few sessions while I was there for a family in Zortman. 


This is the sister of the girl above. Aren't these girls gorgeous! They are equally as beautiful inside as outside. Just amazing girls all around!


This is Pastor Bruce's nephew, he is also a senior in high school. We had to make sure to keep the girls away from this one. It took alot of work to get him to have a normal smile. He is such a goofball!! :) Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this for you!


I left a big piece of my heart in Montana for this sweet pea!! Her momma is the one who is going to make the outfits for my kids next year.


This sweet girl was so shy at first, but eventually I was able to get her to smile. She asked to look at a mirror so she could see what she looked like. When I showed her the picture in my camera she smiled so big! (I wish I could have caught that one!)



A fancy shawl dancer.



You know me...I can't get enough of the kids.


I remember this man from last year. Isn't this outfit amazing!!





3 comments:

charlotte said...

Great pictures. Glad you had a great time and are back safe and sound.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Wow simply stunning photos!! Montana is a beautiful state, how fun for you to get the chance to take such amazing pics.
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Andrea said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous stuff...

So, what was the focus of the Trip?

Building? Preaching?

Looks so interesting..and breathtaking!

andrea