Sunday, October 12, 2008

Distracted by Facebook...

I cannot believe that it has been 11 days since I blogged! My free time I used for blogging before has been taken over by Facebook. :)

You guys know that I am not one for many words, but I am ALWAYS one for many pictures. This post will be no different. I have MOPS convention, SYTYCD tour show, and kids to share with you. LOTS of pictures!

Twitch and Kherington



Katee and Joshua (my favorite couple!)


The Finale




Will and Jessica (Will was my favorite dancer of all!)



Gev and Courtney


Twitch

Mark and Chelsie

Twitch and Katee

Joshua and Chelsie


Mark and Chelsie



Will- AMAZING DANCER!!


Best Friends



My sweet Grace...she is getting soooo big.
Go Fish performed at the MOPS Convention in Dallas, TX


Plumb...if you haven't heard her music, go to iTunes NOW!! "Me" is my favorite song!




No comments: